Attitude of Gratitude!

Tonight the topic of gratitude was brought up and it got me thinking. There is so many things we tend to take for granted in life and all too often we focus on the negative things that have happened in life, which 9 times out of 10 lead back to square one. What if you, just for one day look at the positive things in your life. Maybe something as simple as getting up in the morning and being grateful that you woke up and am still alive. Maybe it could be that you still have a job, a roof over your head, food in your stomach, and even a warm bed to lay your head. Whatever it may be, be grateful for what you have and not what you don’t. So I say try for a day to have an attitude of gratitude and see how well it works for you and continue to try the next day and the next day and before you know it, things won’t seem as gloomy as they once did.

6 Likes

Absolutely agree. Every night when I go to bed I write down 3 things that I’m grateful for… it’s not always easy to think of 3 but I do it. It’s great to pick up that notebook sometimes I look back on what I’ve written… makes me remember to be grateful for the little things that I often took for granted while I was drinking.

2 Likes

I have been doing my absolute best to write in the journal and then come over to the community thread and write something motivational. Because in return it will help keep me motivated.

2 Likes

Join us here!!

Daily Gratitude List. Gratitude The Air Of Recovery

:orange_heart::seedling:

5 Likes

im grateful just to be alive today . keep on trucking

2 Likes