*Awkwardly enters the room*

I want to apologize to everyone about this morning. To clear the air, it wasn’t about the addiction or disease posts. Haha! I have eliminated 3 of my self-soothing instruments, with planning on another one next month.
My internal system is screaming RED ALERT to just about everything. It has been exhausting trying to assure my Parts that we are safe. So far I have been in control, with their cooperation; however this morning one of them who struggles with feeling rejected and unimportant took hold of the reigns! We are all good. I assure you you all are too valuable in my sobriety to let go that easily; and your messages only validate this. Thank you for the love.

10 Likes

Sounds like u are going through a tumultuous time. Glad u are here sharing, and hope we can help!

2 Likes

Your staying good on you my friend ! We all go through this glad your not leaving

2 Likes

I don’t know what happened, but I do know many of us have gone thru times of distress here and wanted to leave or left and came back. No shame, no foul. We are all imperfectly perfect humans making our way in our new sober realities and that can be rough sometimes. Glad you are here. :blush:

9 Likes

Nice one bud. Glad you have decided to hang around.

2 Likes

Hey, glad your staying! I value your presence her my friend. This road is a hard one, better done together in my opinion :pray:t2::two_hearts: