Back 2 reality tomorrow

Alot of it really doesnt make sense like pubs and food places open but then dont meet up its really a mess that makes it worse for people

But remember, not within our control so we ask for serenity and do what we can

1 Like

Well as of Thursday that’s all shutting down. Why open the boozers first anyway?? I know it’s because the economy needed the spends but ?? The school and college unions are all saying schools should shut for two weeks during the up coming lock down. I agree! My 18 yr old is at college and I’m so unsure wether to have him stay home or let him go in? It’s so so confusing! Any way… tomorrow’s another day and I’ll deal with the drama then lol. :pray:t2::two_hearts:

1 Like

Very true words

I think with the whole thing everyones got so many ideas that are all good but all have flaws thats why its gonna be hard to find a fittin plan

Yep, agreed. Like others have said on here. We just have to do what ever we gotta do to feel ok. If that’s wash your hands every 5 mins then fine. Keep our side of the street clean. I’m glad that you didn’t get knocked out by covid and that you’re ok :blush: with you just listening to my wobble then you won’t believe how much better I feel now I feel heard.:woman_shrugging:t3:Thanks Jamsey! :pray:t2:

1 Like

We all need someone to rant to every now and then otherwise we go crazy!

1 Like

Lol stick around. Post when you want read when you want. Our collective problem isnt going anywhere.

1 Like