Back in the saddle again

Ok, I give up. I was on hiatus for a while and just living life a day at a time. But my husband is not happy. He hates it when he comes home to me drunk or even just buzzed, even though I’ve been cleaning the house all day. Even though the laundry Is done, the dishes are done, the floors are done, the bathrooms are done, the dogs are fed… none of that matters. Because now I’m buzzed and I wanna sit in the garage and smoke a cigarette instead of cuddle with him on the couch. I’m tired of it and I know he is too. If I dont make a change soon I’m gonna lose him. It’s not cute anyone. It never was. Its fucking annoying and I’ve gotta stop this nonsense!

3 Likes

You’re making the right choice pal. I used to think everything was okay too. I thought that since I worked and helped keep the house in order that it was okay that I was ALWAYS buzzed.

Looking back I can see how wrong I was. Neither one of us was happy. It was subtle at first. It built up slowly. But slowly my wife stopped loving me. Shit, I stopped loving her. I was to consumed with myself to love her like I should have.

But that’s my story, not yours. I just saw some similarities. Good news is mine worked out. And it all started with sobering up😉

2 Likes

Thanks @Gabe.G I appreciate you