Back on day 1, but so far so good!

Because of my relapse yesterday, i figure today would have been a hard and overwelming of tiredness… but overall this day is going by nice! I had my son home today because its a snow day! We went outside played! Made snowman!!! And now, Im making a healthy meal for suppers tonight!!

I feel good!! Ill do some meditations and journal tonight before bed!

Thanks for this app!!! I feel loved and supported!!

:slight_smile:

10 Likes

Hi Judy !
Those are some awesome looking snowmans :partying_face::partying_face: you relapsed and jumped right back on the train thats amazing not only did you have an awesome day it shows nothing will be able to stop you from sobreity i love reading stories like these because you dont let a relapse define your whole journey keep rocking it out here !!!

2 Likes

Your awesome! Thank you for saying that!! Made me smile :slight_smile:

1 Like

Im glad it did you deserve it :slightly_smiling_face: and much more

1 Like

Great snowmen. So glad you had a precious time with your son. What will you do differently this time to avoid another relapse?

1 Like

I will call my mom for support, or someone who is understandings of my situation. Avoiding the relapse by replacing it with something else! Like coming on this app! Or writing a gratitude list… going for a walk!!! If you have any ideas or more ways, please let me know!!! Thank you! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Create a “gratitude tank” with your son. Write or draw things you are grateful for, fold them up, and put them in the tank. (The tank can be a bucket or jar, anything that can hold notes.) Then the next time you’re feeling down, you reach into the gratitude tank and drink your fill :innocent:

2 Likes

Yes. A gratitude list is awesome! And this app is great. I’m doing a gratitude list every day. One of the things I need to do in my recovery. I’m attending meetings (via zoom) 3 times a week and the most important thing I did was to find a sponsor. This changed everything. I have to call her every day and we are working on the steps. I realized this time that I can’t do this alone anymore… Get the big book if you don’t have it already and start reading it. Everything makes so much sense!

2 Likes

Wow love this idea so much!!! Thank you!!!

1 Like

Hi love, keep your chin up sweetheart and dig deep into your heart you can do it love I believe in you. Please keep going it sounds like you’ve had a great day and I bet your boy loved it even more bless him :heart:. Be strong and stay safe. Mick :pray: xxx

2 Likes

Thank you so much mick!!! Bless your heart! Xoxo

1 Like

Judy your welcome please stay strong love for your little lad and yourself and everyone else who loves ya. Its 11.35 PM here in the uk so bed time :sleeping::sleeping:. I know lifes so hard and truly unfair but you CAN do this love.
Take care xxx

1 Like

Its 7 pm here in ontario canada :slight_smile: goodnight to you !!

2 Likes