Back to day one. A letdown

My gosh have I been there!! That stupid voice ughh. But just pick yourself back up. Don’t dwell on it. We are all on our own journey of sobriety. But we all have the same goal! You got this. Stay positive and if you are working the 12 steps. Remember step one. And remember your higher power is alway with you :heart:

2 Likes

Whenever you fall pick something Up, i started my Journey for three years ago and i have lots of relapse.
So instead of throwing all away learn from your relapse and pick something up when you fall :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Your stronger than you think and know 40 odd days that takes some doing but you can do it maybe try to write a letter to the man that went to the shop lastnight give him advice tell him as a very close friend what you would of done it must of been a build up to it ,it may help you understand more and it gets shit off your chest aswell so you can move on,don’t let that voice get any louder than it is already don’t feed it your energy so it can grown ,your back your owning it now move on keep going take what you have learnt already.i beleave in you fully I’ve followed your journey you can do this together as a community we help each other thru the good bad and in -dirrence.

2 Likes