Back to zero.... 😟

Time to start again. .

2 Likes

Well, not back to square one actually. I just posted this thought on another thread:. When a toddler is beginning to walk it often falls down, but it learns, picks itself up and carries on again until it gets it licked. As long as it keeps its eye on the goal. :+1::pray:

4 Likes

Three months, seems like that’s as far as I can get.

1 Like

Hi Chris! Nice to see you again! I totally get where you’re coming from; it took me many restarts, but once I got it through my thick head that drinking has absolutely nothing good to offer and being clear and present is the way to go through life, I turned a corner.
I hope you can too; it’s so worth it. I know for me, it’s an long running, old habit that needed/needs to be addressed for what it is; not in my best interest~!

2 Likes

I was just over four months when I relapsed… and now I’m back, and getting pretty close to 60 days (tomorrow night).
Yes, relapsing is a drag… but just use the situation to help you understand WHY you relapsed, so hopefully that it make it easier to avoid next time.
You can do it, we all can.

4 Likes

I felt that way this week; just past 4 months and it was all I could do not to pick up!! Maybe our body and brain are giving it one last big push to get us off track, lol

3 Likes