Back trying again but feeling lonely. Anyone else from northern Ireland? Happy Sunday all x

Try SMART, Women for Sobriety, Refuge Recovery, NA, Life Ring, Celebrate Recovery, online meetings, and I think I’m missing some

Thank you I appreciate that

Thank very much

SMART can be done online. I think WFS can as well

Thank you I am doing that

That would suit great thank you

Hi. I’m new here. Just starting this journey of sobriety. I am in the UK also.

My family are from Dungannon NI. I live in England near London.

Stay strong.

The days are not a problem for me but I do fear the evenings and certainly the weekends will become difficult as time goes on. But I do have a goal that I am determined to reach and the only way to reach that goal is to remove my obsession with alcohol. So here goes. Lol. 2 days in so far and feeling hopeful.

1 Like

Hi Tony this is an old post but I’m still here… still trying. Wish you well :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

You will find great support here :slightly_smiling_face:

Cheers. Think I will be needing that. Hopefully I can support others too.

Good luck too.

1 Like

Ant if your doubting yourself one evening I’d recommend listening to an AA speaker meeting tape on YouTube. It doesn’t matter if you consider yourself to have alcoholic tendencies or not they are still worth listening to for inspiration :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

How are you doing ??

Just waved my 2 boys off home. Was so nice to have some quality time with them while sober. They have always seen me drinking and I feel so guilty for that. But here’s to sober Dad. Lol

Hows you?

1 Like

It’s unclear who you are replying to pal if your want to reply to a person click on the little arrow in the bottom right of that person’s post.
@adeygaga49 I believe that Antony is asking how your are doing.:+1::slightly_smiling_face: