Back yet again

Well here I am again. I am managing to keep my job only because it is evening work. Tomorrow, I start working mornings. I must stop. I can do this. I have quit drinking before. I know I am speeding up my death process if I continue on as I am doing. I went to get me drinks (body armor, vitamin water and water). I have some benzos to help with my hangover and withdrawal symptoms. I am ready. Now, to actually do it come early afternoon will be my challenge. I need to stay hydrated, and Eat! Staying full is key from what I read. I won’t be able to drink my once beloved michelob ultra. Ugh. The struggle is real. :disappointed_relieved::neutral_face::no_mouth::confused:

You can do this. You’ve done it before, now you just need to make it stick. There are consequences, and you’re aware of them. Stay full, stay busy. You’ve got this. We’ve got your back.

1 Like

You have been using this forum for a long time without success. Doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result is the definition of insanity. It appears you need more structure and support. No excuses. You want to get sober? Suck it up and look into a sobriety program like AA.

1 Like

Staying full definitely helps, but what might help more is being able to call someone or hang out with others who are also living sober. There are different programs you can explore as well.

1 Like