Bad Advice

Lol. I forgot about that thread. I thought that was a clever idea, but no one bit.

1 Like

How do I forget all that I already know?

How should I go about starting to date again?

A hammer is a pretty quick solution to that.

1 Like

Ladies are super attracted to guys who have an intimate knowledge of weapon lore and have a large collection of Yu-Gi-Oh! trading cards. You should brush up on this and implement it into your dating profile.

3 Likes

Okay once I’ve done this, how do I identify the right woman for me out of all those options? I want to find the one.

1 Like

The right one will expect you to work hard and buy her gifts. She will have high taste, wear designer everything, will only drive current year leased Audi’s, and will be really good at taking selfies, but with not a huge Instagram following. Your relationship might seem incredibly one sided, but if you change your perspective and look at her as a fancy Digimon that you can bling out and feed, then you’ll get lots of compliments on her, which should be rewarding enough for you.

5 Likes

A match made in heaven! :heart_eyes:

But, like, my real Digimon are already pretty great. Is a human Digimon really worth it?

Can I be someone else’s Digimon?

So many interesting questions you’ve given me to ponder about love and life. :star_struck: And Digimon.

2 Likes

K. Am I to old or not nerdy enough??? But what is a Digimon?

2 Likes

Think Pokemon, but less popular, and they’re Digimon because they’re digital monsters.

1 Like

Should I do this? Or that?

1 Like

@discobot fortune

:crystal_ball: Outlook good

But for which? C’mon! Stop messing around!!

1 Like

Should I attack the darkness; and, if so, what are my odds of success??

1 Like

Should I give myself a haircut because I’m bored in quarantine?

@discobot roll 1d100

:game_die: 45

good question! You should try shining a light instead.

Absolutely, but do it in dim lighting. It will look much better this way.

1 Like