Bad urge to drink please help

Ah thank you :slight_smile: stay well too x

1 Like

do you even lift bro
(in corny meat head voice)

niiice sober mustles everyone! !

that is some good work

2 Likes

I love Ozark. Spencer (movie) with Mark Whalberg was also good. If you are into documentaries, Crip Camp was amazing.

1 Like

Stay strong brother. Great job at reaching out and asking for support thats key. I see alot of people quickly were available and giving suggestions and 2 thumbs up on taking direction.

U my friend are on your way to a long and sober life. Stay Present​:muscle::+1:

2 Likes

Music helps me or maybe read something.
It’s not something I do but draw or colour.
Meditate or journal. Keep talking about it for as long as it takes to subside.

So true.
@Wcan enjoyed your logic also … hilarious! Ty

1 Like

Today’s my turn… feeling so bored on the couch, frustrated by my powerlessness over the situation around me, feeling even more shit because Im here struggling with the urge of drinking while people are actually doing something to save people from dying.

SO, like discussed yesterday, if
pizza = not drinking which = save my life, then I guess eating my pizza is actually saving someone’s life, me , for starters.

Just ordered pizza with poutine and Pepsi.

Pizza = life saver for today.
(We’ll adresse the pizza eating potential related disease another day :joy::joy:)

4 Likes

Ya that’s my thinking too i’l worry about my junk food addiction another time once I get threw the drinking phase :joy:

2 Likes

Yep! Now the hardest part: what to watch on Netflix lol.
Picture will follow

2 Likes

All praise :pizza:, savior to many! :pray:

Wait… like on the pizza?

1 Like

No like as a side :joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

I have an entire list of Netflix shows to watch:

Spencer
Ozark
Locke & Key
The United States of Tara
Crip Camp
All American
…and any super cheesy horror flick

2 Likes

Yayyyyyyy!!! Good for You! When those cravings come along again…
Just Dance!!!
Turn the Music On and Dance like a Fool!! Sounds Crazy I know. But let’s face it. We own a Lil Bit of Cray Cray! Lol. So… Try it. It Works!!! ( Just a thought)!

2 Likes

Thanks for the list! I actually started a cheesy suspenseful movie Constantine. Don’t remember it.

And as for the dance @Neaner you’re totally right! And my energy is so low these days, I’ll have to start reactivate myself soon to get that energy level up.

2 Likes

Let me know when you start I’ll dance with you

1 Like

I am literally going through the same thing where I’m sick to my stomach almost in tears the cravings I wish they would jus go away, I feel broken almost , stupid lump in my throat won’t go away I jus want to cry. I want to be held so tight and can’t… maybe the weather is a trigger??? boredom for sure I hear you there…
Let’s all stick together here were better then all that shit!!!
Deep breath in deep breath out. We can do this!!

1 Like