Bbc 2 tonight & nearly 1000 days alcohol free!

Not sure if it would be beneficial or not to people and for people who don’t know but there is a programme on BBC 2 in the UK tonight at 9pm called Im an Alcoholic: Inside Recovery.

Hope everyone is well. I am a few days short from 1000 days alcohol free. My 30th birthday tomorrow also, couldn’t be prouder of myself and I dont often big myself up but I am incredibly proud of myself for tackling my demons. Given up alcohol and getting my life back has been life changing.

20 Likes

Well done: 1000 days that’s really awsome and the best way to celebrate the 30th birthday! :birthday::confetti_ball::tada:
And thanks for the tip. I am not from the UK, but maybe it’s available on the internet.

You should be proud. Wish I would have chosen sobriety at your age. Well done!

1 Like

Freaking amazing!!

Big congratulations on 1000 days and happiest birthday to you! Definitely one of the greatest gifts you will ever give yourself :heart:

Yea they got the ok from conference to do this . hopefully it will help others ,Times are a changing hopefully for the better Congrats on 1000 days well done

2 Likes

Thanks very much guys, ive just had a positive covid test. Gutted but hey ho. Thanks for the support. :heart::+1:

1 Like