Be careful with people on here

I think we would all do well to not throw stones from our glass houses. I am sure no one on this thread (myself included) is innocent in the mistreatment of others. I’m sure there’s many times we said hurtful things and acted in ways that were not beneficial to others. In fact I have seen with my own eyes people (again myself included) from this thread do those things then come here to sit in judgement,

9 Likes

There is nothing new under the sun…

Judge not, that you be not judged. For with the judgment you pronounce you will be judged, and with the measure you use it will be measured to you. Why do you see the speck that is in your brother’s eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye? Or how can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when there is the log in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother’s eye.
New Testament, book of Matthew, chapter 7

I’m not excusing creeps and predators. But we can exercise some compassion while acknowledging hurtful actions and bad intentions.

3 Likes

Good profile picture, do you have the coins of AA of the real in your meeting?
Have good days
Becarefully it’s good idea from the recovery, and i need alarm with my dangerous wit my ensecured , i used the alarm methods with myself, before i relapsed in during covid ,my economy don’t back , i sell all my favorite tools like guitars :guitar: and camera :camera: ,also can I take some money , necessary first with my profection, but i sell alcohol during covid but i can keep not drinking but i saw the bottles of alcohol, i try it and i relapsed, actually really safety my recovery with don’t sell some alcohols, alcoholism is very tricky

Thanks for sharing

no i should have though.

As a reminder to everyone. Keep it civil, keep the name calling off of here, and if needed, flag something you think is wrong.

9 Likes

:pleading_face:you are wonderful

1 Like

Thank you.

1 Like

I’m sorry you experienced that but I can tell you being on here there are way more good than bad. The internet is a big bucket of hazardous waste as I see it but it’s not all of us. Glad you stayed :pray:

4 Likes