Be happy 😊 share what's made you happy daily

My husband is amazing, he’s definitely my happy place.

3 Likes

I’d never have had the motivation or energy to have enjoyed yesterday in the way that I did. I’m deeply grateful to be able to enjoy these moments, in this mind, body and with this spirit. Alcohol killed all that off before.

4 Likes

Breezy is 15, HeavenLeigh is 17 and my son malichi just turned 18 and I drank a lot I wish I would have stopped drinking when they were young :slightly_smiling_face: you’re gonna do great just stick around

3 Likes

I’m happy today that I CAN BE HAPPY, I’m entitled to it and no one can take it but me

4 Likes

I am happy I was able to attend a wedding in San Jose for my wife’s cousin. I used to hate weddings. Now I enjoy them as a chance to meet new people and reflect on the relationship I have built with my wife and the vows we exchanged.

2 Likes

I feel like this weekend was a nice little breather to put me back into my headspace and on track tbh, few thought-provoking things helped… :slightly_smiling_face: Today though: coming top of the leaderboard on duolingo (learning spanish), bumping into a long lost good friend whilst shopping (been over a year), meditating first time in a while again in the morning, doing calisthenics workout, and generally feeling positive and confident about where I’m at and going in life! :vulcan_salute::v:

3 Likes

it makes me happy to see this happy thread. Have as happy a week as you all can friends!

3 Likes

I’m happy today because I have thoughts and options and feelings about everything and I’m not afraid of them instead I embrace and try to learn about everything I can… it may save my life someday

3 Likes

Happy i was able to get some groceries yesterday, and do a little cleaning.

2 Likes

Happy that I have a sweet and caring boss who let me leave early today since my plane didnt come in until 2am this morning.

2 Likes

I’m happy to have my husband, my family, my friends. Happy to be alive and grateful my body is healthy!!

1 Like

Well said!

1 Like

I’m happy I got to see the first ultrasound pictures of my grandbaby and I’m sober so I actually get to take it in with sober eyes :heart::heart::heart::heart:

3 Likes

Nature and birds make me happy…love photography and am a bird mama to two lovebirds aka loveraptors lol

1 Like

Congratulations to you, I am sure that felt so empowering :heavy_heart_exclamation: