Be happy 😊 share what's made you happy daily

Today I’m happy to be sober, to be clear minded, be able to have a open heart and open mind. And learn something new and extraordinary!!

13 Likes

I’m happy today BC I’m taken bk control of my thoughts and actions

5 Likes

Very much so. It’s a very empowering feeling

2 Likes

I’m happy today I’ve been sober two big weeks :muscle::muscle:

6 Likes

Good for you!

I’m happy today I get the chance to take a walk in the forest after work. It’s something I look forward to - I love nature walks.

5 Likes

I’m glad you are getting to do that :slightly_smiling_face: take lots of pictures to share

2 Likes

I’m happy to began to love myself and I’m glad to have the strength to do all of this sober journey

5 Likes

I’m happy and grateful to be able to be sober at 22 years old today. I’m happy to have found this amazing sober community and people who want to get sober. I can go on and on about what I’m happy for today. But I’m mainly happy to be alive and well.

6 Likes

Today I’m in pain but I’m happy that I was able to see my kids and hear them tell me they love me and for me to get well soon

4 Likes

I’m happy today because I just made a ham , cheese and pineapple crêpe for breakfast and it was delicious !! :pray::tada::heart:

5 Likes

Yummy the that sounds amazing :heart_eyes::yum:

2 Likes

I’m happy today to have my sobriety even when problems arise

3 Likes

Feeling like shit today got the flu due on my monthly and aniexty kicking my ass but flippin hell ain’t I thankful to not have the pain and regret of using Ontop to deal with to, I’m thankful I’ve got to stay at home with kids not doing much but trying to heal myself and my relationship with my kids.

3 Likes

I’m happy I’m sober and free today.

5 Likes

I’m happy today because I’m finding other ways to deal with issues in my life then drinking :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

I’m happy I’m gonna remember today/tonight, not embarrass myself or be annoying, or get sick because I’m not gonna drink!

4 Likes

Great reason to be thrilled, I used to hate waking up after a night of showing my ass or fighting or even worse in jail. Keep up the hard work :heart::heart:

2 Likes

Im happy to be able to deal better with my feelings an emotions without wanting to go out and get loaded. Being able to see my kids happy and healthy. Happy to be sober today.

3 Likes

I wish I could go back to when my kids were little and do it over again. That’s enough for you to stay focused :heart::heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes

How old are your kids ? My daughter will be 3 next month. I am one day sober . My mom was also an alcoholic so it hurts me I don’t want my daughter to ever see me drunk * i always said I would never drink when I had a baby but I was drinking a couple of times a month for the past two years.

2 Likes