Become a Patron to help this app grow! đź‘Š

Are you happy with this app? Do you want to help it working better and smoother?
Become a Patron! By become one you pay a small amound of money a month to help this app. It’s not much. If I remeber it well you can choose between 1, 3 ore 5 euro a month. Use this link below to read all about it and sign in:

Ore use the surch button above (:mag_right:) and look for “patron” and you will find all you need!

Come join us! The users with the :heart: on the profile pic are Patrons. We deffinitely can use more, come join! :facepunch:
become-a-patron_orig

17 Likes

I was just thinking the other day some way to donate would be cool. This should be stickied at the top of the message list, I’m sure a lot of people would be happy to contribute if they were aware!

5 Likes

Maybe @Robin can make his own message and stick it above? Ore someone of the moderators like @C-sun or @SassyRocks ?
I like the idea! :facepunch:

6 Likes

donate

8 Likes

Will do…I was just saying I wish there was a way for me to support the app. Thanks for this post! #newbie

5 Likes

Bump. Support if you can. Small sacrifice big help.

4 Likes

I was just having loading errors and started thinking, we need a bigger server! Which, of course, costs more money. Let’s get it people!

10 Likes

But you made up for it with service!

6 Likes

Yup, @C-sun and her advice is priceless!

1 Like

Was at two AA meetings today pasted the plate round put in 5 bucks But im sure there are plenty of people here who are getting help from this app will donate

6 Likes

So I should probably pay double then lol

1 Like

IDK if that would be enough for you…

:rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

Bump up. …imma try to become one tomorrow…my $$ in the air…

4 Likes

Great!! :tada: Welcome to the “club”

1 Like

Bump. Support if you can!

1 Like

I already pay double. you’ll have to pay triple.

Just put another post of balloon animals on my Fun with Balloons thread. But in order to see it, you’ll have to become a patron. Ha!

4 Likes

This is the best balloon animal fun post yet, you guys are missing out!

3 Likes

I’m a Patron! :grin: I feel accomplished. Every little bit counts!

9 Likes

Welcome new patrons! We went from 13 to 18 patrons now. Better then nothing :grin: :+1:

6 Likes

We should be at 21 now…hopeful I am sign in right!

9 Likes