Become a Patron!

Hi @Brookiemonster618. Thank you so much for signing up to become a Patron! You did it all correctly. You have the orange badge next to your profile icon and you can also set your title to “Patron” in your profile’s preferences if you want to.

1 Like

Thank you! I was just going to ask how to set the patron title! :slight_smile:

Tap your profile pic in the top-right corner, and tap on your username. Then change the dropdown to “Preferences” (it’s usually on Activity). Scroll down all the way and you’ll see a Title.

Thank you @FaultyDrone for signing up to be a Patron. It’s greatly appreciated :slight_smile:

Hi.Robin, so I signed up did I do this right. Have’nt seen any sign of it on the forum? Thanks

Hi Robin, I too signed up like @NewFuture but I don’t see options to change my profile etc.

So,what did you figure out? I had a confirmation e- mail,but nothing coming up on forum. I just deleted pledge,try again another time,mabey.

I have access to the patron forum on the website from the drop down menu. I don’t know how to change my logo and title to Patron though

Hi @NewFuture and Everyone!!

For those struggling to apply the Patron Icon or Title to their profiles. The Patron icon is applied to your profile icon automatically once you are recognized as a Patron so there’s nothing on your end that you have to do. To apply the Patron title where it will appear next to your name when you post:

• Click you profile icon at the top
  • Go to settings by clicking the settings gear
  • Scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page
  • Click the edit option where it says Title and it will allow you to add “Patron”

Now when you post anything, it will say Patron next to your name along with the Patron icon over your profile icon. :slight_smile:

Also - to access the Patron Inner Circle group, just click the menu drop down button next to your profile icon. Under categories at the bottom, it will be labeled with an orange locked square with the title “Patron Inner Circle”. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I can click the gear for settings when i scroll to the bottom i dont see title. Hmmm :thinking:

Sorry, the picture is a little blurry - but this is what you should see when you click the gear (except with all of your information of course). At the bottom of the page, under your profile picture, it says Title. Click the little edit button and it will allow you to add the Patron title.

The gear is called preferences, not settings, my mistake! :slight_smile:

So im using an iphone and have done mobile view and desktop view i dont see title below my profile picture at all under preferences, it’s blank. Should i use a laptop or desktop? Sorry, I’m bring a pain about this. I feel like a moron. Thanks for all your help @Brookiemonster618

No worries @SobahCobra79. :slight_smile: So because I have an android, I don’t know if the display is different than the iPhone. But when I’m under preferences, it shows a very similar view to the desktop version. What do you see when you bring up preferences, it would help to know what you are looking at exactly.

Hmmm… that’s weird. Maybe if you tried logging out and back in again? That sounds silly, but it might refresh and update the page. Give it a try and see if that works.

I did it! Thanks for all your help! I had to go into desktop view. And account preferences and it showed up. Maybe there was a verification delay or something. Either way, I’m happy to finally be aboard the Patron train.

1 Like

@SobahCobra79 I’m glad you got it all working :slight_smile: Thanks for helping out @Brookiemonster618!

@NewFuture
There’s a sync between the platforms every few hours, so sometimes it takes a bit of time for your Patron status to show up. It looks like you’re all synced now. You have the badge and you’ll be able to set your title as was explained above.

Thank you to @SobahCobra79 and @NewFuture for signing up to be Patrons of the forum!:smile:

3 Likes

Thanks @Brookiemonster618,helpful information. Thought I had slipped up last night with the drinking and didnt remember, thus having issues with this.Lol!

3 Likes

Thank you @Mourning_sunshine for signing up and supporting Talking Sober. You are our newest Patron :smiley:

2 Likes

A big thank you to @BShav3r for signing up as a Patron today :grinning:

1 Like