Been a few days since i opened the app

I took a side job to drive from manitoba to b.c.to puck up sone equipment for a client of mine, my gf came with fir the trip, we took the scenery route, made a few visit stops along the way, its been pretty stressful, but im still holding on to the wagon, had a non alcoholic beer with dinner, was meh, we are off to wander now and check out this place we are in currently

Thanks for reading

Stay strong friends

9 Likes

Not that you asked for my opinion of anything, but when I quit drinking, non-alcoholic alternatives like beer just made me want the real thing. For a lot of people they can be a trigger.

Sounds like you are doing well so far. If you want it badly enough you will get through this and an amazing sober life is waiting for you on the other side.

4 Likes

Sorry for late reply, it did help me, i wanted a beer, it was hit out, a cold beer was all i wanted, and i got to enjoy that flavor, and not spiral into a drunk violent episode, so id say it was a success for me, but thanks for that idea, didnt think about it like that, i appreciate the thoughts and perspective to help me get through the hard moments!