Being new to the group!, 😛

I am new to the group I am 22 days clean off meth which is a really big deal for me so any positive vibes would be greatly appreciated

21 Likes

That’s amazing! I am so happy for you… keep it up girl :heart:

2 Likes

Hello and welcome to the family my friend :orange_heart:
Congratulations on your 22 days. Feel free to read around and engage in whatever topic speaks to you. Use the daily check-in to hold yourself accountable and to meet a lot of members.
:squid::people_hugging:

1 Like

Congratulations that’s friggen amazing! You’re doing it! Keep doing it even if it feels hard, the reward is priceless

1 Like

Welcome and congratulations on your 22 days clean Kisha
That is A BIG DEAL!! My first month off booze was the hardest thing ever. I never have to do that again if I continue working my recovery and getting and giving support. And use my tools.
I’m glad you’re here.
Have a good read around and share your experience strengths and hope when you’re comfortable.
:pray:t2::heart:

4 Likes

Positive vibes a-flowing your way! You are doing great!

2 Likes

Welcome Kisha!

2 Likes

Welcome Kisha!
22 days is fantastic! You’ll get stronger with each day. :muscle:

3 Likes

Welcome and that is Fantastic news ! welcome to this great group it is vary supportive and great people ! I wish you the best in your Soberity journey

3 Likes

You are doing unbelievably well we’re all incredibly proud of you :clap: :muscle:t2:

2 Likes

That’s a nice stretch of clean days Kisha, congratulations :confetti_ball:
Welcome to this awesome place, it’s filled with people who understand where you are going trough. There is plenty to read here so you cannot feel bored ever again in your life :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
See you around! :raising_hand_woman:

2 Likes