Believing in yourself

We all fell short to the glory of GOD by desecrateing our our body’s and minds by drugs,alcohol or whatever our addiction is,but GOD believes in us.he opens doors for us to heal our body’s and minds,but it’s up to us to walk through those doors and trust in the process. He is always with us on our journey to recovery… When questioning God , believing that the Lord must have abandoned his love during those times, God gives the explanation, "During your times of trial and suffering, when you see only one set of footprints , it was then that I carried you …trust and believe that he will carry you and deliver you from your addiction…I pray and repent everyday and night,it gives me hope and strength to overcome my addiction…stay strong,stay positive and keep the faith :grinning::pray:t5::100:

3 Likes

During my decades of drinking there were many times I yelled at God, cussed God out for abandoning me. Looking back through sober eyes, I know see that God carried me. I wasnt lucky all those years, I was carried in his hands.

4 Likes

Amen!!,he is always with us,he gives us the freedom of choice and it’s up to us to make the choice of living how he wants us to live or living in anguish and misery, but no matter the the choice he is always with us

2 Likes