Best group

I have had alot of friends and i have been this strongin soo long.
This group is THE BEST. i appreciate the positive thoughts, feedback and level of honesty.
Just day 1, and i feel if you were all in town, I’d appreciate each one of you… For once I’ll sleep knowing atleast someone cares out there… Love and peace
:hugs:

20 Likes

We all care!! I have to agree, this is the best support app ever. I couldn’t do this alone. I owe each and every person a huge thanks for getting me to 160 days. :hugs:

8 Likes

Agreed!! :+1:t4:

4 Likes

Hey Qenna!
I agree entirely. :slight_smile: When I downloaded this app months ago, I expected that it would be deleted by now - but the people here really look out for each other. I was surprised by the level of reaching out and conversation made here. We have a great variety of perspectives and backgrounds, and I’ve been blessed to be inspired by a few of them in such little time.
It’s great to have your mind and perspectives with us too. :hugs: Can’t wait to see you more, here!

4 Likes

Always great to see new people finding and enjoying the forum …and being inspired in sobriety and recovery!! It has certainly been a vitally important part of my recovery journey. :green_heart::yellow_heart::purple_heart::heart:

4 Likes

@Heather193 i appreciate and you will see more of me… Its crazy how people who don’t knw you can care this much…

2 Likes

Caring for eachother is like perfectly normal thing on this forums :grin:

2 Likes

We all can relate in one way or the other. No judgment. Just real people sharing real stories. We are connected in this way.

1 Like

Well done for day 1 thats the most important day the start :slight_smile:

I echo all the replies to your post this app has been instrumental to me… so much life experience good and bad… so whatever hurdle you facing someone will have some invaluable advice which will guide you through. Plus i use the thread “checking in to.maintain focus#8” twice a day to; be accountable, be inspired, and read and learn and be proud on peoples achievements … it really does help

Good luck

1 Like