Better life for me

So i was told to share milestones not so much for me but for others aswell. Today marks 60 days for me. And i cant hardly believe it. Not just the compulsion to use and drink is gone, but my life has dirastically improved. My home life, relashionships, love life, my kids. Im currently on step 6, i can see and feel the 9th step promises coming true in my life in all aspects. Honestly im just floored and little overwhelmed but thats okay. I focus on whats ahead of me and move on to the next. Cant say that its been all icream and sprinkles last two months as growing is painful but it is so worth it. If i can do it i think anyone can. Stay strong, stay safe, stay sober. Have good day yall.

18 Likes

congratulations, isn’t it amazing what you gain when you start to realize you’ve not actually lost anything. What the hell am I going to do without drink and drugs gradually just fades away. :+1:

2 Likes

That is great! And well done on ur progress thru the steps.

2 Likes

Congratulations!! :tada:

1 Like

Congratulations :clap:

1 Like

That’s really awesome, Ryder! It helps to hear that it gets better.

1 Like

Congratulations

2 Likes

Congrats! Doing the steps and getting the results! Thanks for shating!

1 Like

That’s a nice chip congratulations for earning it. We all know in here it’s hard work to get where you are: :six::zero: days, 2 whole months!
Sure it isn’t all ice cream and sprinkles, it never is. But it’s a whole lot better then drinking ore using isn’t it!
tenor

1 Like

Congratulations @Hopedealer , awesome accomplishment! It just gets better!

1 Like

Nice Chip! Congrats my friend! :clap:t2::two_hearts:

1 Like

Well done on 60 days!..wow you’re flying through steps. Good work :+1:…:clap::clap::clap::clap:

1 Like