Binge Box Ideas

My library has these collections of movies with a common theme, or a common actor, called “Binge Boxes”.
Had a great idea for one they haven’t thought of yet: “Binge Box:HeadF*ck Edition”
It has:
The Game
Memento
Inception
Being John Malkovich
Shutter Island
Jacob’s Ladder, and of course…
Donnie Darko

Any other ideas?

1 Like

That movie list needs Primer in it.

1 Like

crap I just lost the game

1 Like

I like almost anything dealing with time travel. “Time Lapse” was excellent, much better than “Project Almanac”.
In fact, that by itself could be a Binge Box idea. I’m going to put together my favorite time travel movies. Suggestions?

1 Like

Midsomer
Get Out

Dark City
City of Lost Children

1 Like

Dark City! That’s the one I didn’t think of! Great choice!

C’mon! Why’d you have to do that? Lol :rofl:

1 Like

That’s a great list. Never seen The Game or Jacob’s Ladder(have to put them on my list) but the rest are spectacular. Whenever I’m asked a question like this, especially about movies or music, my mind always goes blank. Like I havent seen 100,000 movies, smh. I know I got a few good ones that should be on that list somewhere in my brain…

Edit: just rewatched Moon the other day for the first time since it came out. That’s a good one.

1 Like

cause I needed a good laugh and well, you know I saw it and thought about it so i lost

1 Like

Not really, I haven’t seen many movies, I just happened to watch Primer.

Such an old game but it’s funny that it never ends once you’ve started playing, which was probably 18yrs ago for me :sweat_smile:

1 Like

This might be because I watched it recently but Hereditary had me going, "What in the actual F#*%! Quite a lot. But, definitely more in the horror genre.

The Usual Suspects, was pretty good. Even though Kevin Spacey is on my greasy list.

Both have Gabriel Byrne.

I liked Identity and The Others too.

Feed (the 2005 movie, not the new one. Also, it deals with eating disorders, so…trigger warning?)
Dogtooth
Mr. Nobody
Moon
The Science of Sleep (Not quite a heavy headfu**, but an interesting watch)

Yes! Also by David Lynch: Mulholland Drive.

1 Like