Binge eating recovery daily check in thread (Part 1)

Day 146 : No binge today. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Ok. Iā€™ve been sober from alcohol for 410 days. Buuuut Iā€™ve been eating and eating and eating. Itā€™s time to get the binging under control. My body hurts from the extra weight. Iā€™m not gonna binge today. Day 1.

3 Likes

Day 147 : No binge today. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Day 148 : No binge today. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Day 149 : No binge today. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

One more day and another milestone stud !!! :rainbow:

1 Like

I am at 31 days without binge eating. I usually never make it for more than 5-6 weeksā€¦ My goal is to reach the 60 days milestone! I find it reassuring that I am not the only one dealing with this type of problem here. Thanks for sharing your progress, gives me hope that I can beat this too! :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Thank you! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

That is awesome! Keep up the good work! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Proper binge yesterday, there was a perfect storm of triggers and opportunity. Trying to stay positive and realistic. Today is a new day.

1 Like

You are doing so well!!! Congratulations!

1 Like

1 Like

Day 150 : No binge today. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

I feel you! During my worst binges, I would spend up to 300$ in a week on binge foodā€¦ It really hits a budget hard :unamused:

1 Like

Massive congratulations!

:rainbow: 150 :slightly_smiling_face: Nice !!! Stud !!! :tada:

1 Like

Thank you so much! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Can I join the topic? Itā€™s been three years that Iā€™ve been binge eating and I just canā€™t keep up with my life like thatā€¦ Itā€™s way too hard. But alsoā€™ā€¦ I just donā€™t know how to stop. I sincerely donā€™t even know what ā€œnormal eatingā€ is. Iā€™m just completely lost and aloneā€¦

2 Likes

Yes, I understand what you mean. I wish sometimes that I could spy on someone elseā€™s eating to see what is normal, because I have no idea. I have children and see what they eat but they are growing so are bottomless pits, and my husband has the metabolism of a hummingbird.

2 Likes