Binge eating recovery daily check in thread (Part 1)

That’s good. :slightly_smiling_face:

I’m a cheesaholic.
Usually I just avoid having it around because I will eat it. There is never just one piece. I bought some weight watchers low fat cheese sticks 50 cal a stick. Last time I had them I ate something like 36 in a few days.
Now I have 24. I ate four. That’s 200 cal. I need to take the other ones to the outside refrigerator I have. One step in front of the other correct correct. Thank you for listening its a problem. I love cheese. I love fine cheese. Basically if it’s out of the house in the other refrigerator it’s fairly safe
Until I decide that I can just have one slice. It never turns into just one slice. It always ends up being all the cheese.
Thank you for listening I guess I need to go put the cheese sticks in the other refrigerator. I wanted to get them because I’m going to be busy and need something quick to eat that’s nutritious that can hang out in my purse for a while.

2 Likes

Thank you for sharing. The first step to recovery is admitting you have a problem. And welcome to the thread! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Day 160 : No binge today. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Stud !! :eight_pointed_black_star:

1 Like

Thank you! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Day 161 : No binge today. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Day 162 : No binge today. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

I ate the 24 cheese sticks between Thursday afternoon and Sunday afternoon.
Where did I mess up?
Buying them to start with.
Then not putting them in the outdoor refrigerator.
The first night it was raining.
Second night, late and I didn’t want to do it.
Third night raining.
Sunday morning I put what was left on my Noom calorie counter before I even ate them.
There’s other cheese in that fridge that’s relatively safe. Until I decide I can just have one piece/ portion. ( I cant have just some)
I guess w the cheese sticks they are portioned out so I think I can just have one. Arggghhhh

I have zero problem not smoking after smoking many years. I have zero problem not drinking.

Even thought about posting “help I’m getting ready to eat all the cheese”, and it was almost like I thought I would sound ridiculous or almost like :zipper_mouth_face::scream::cold_sweat: I didn’t want help not to do it. Even though I hated doing it, it bums me out, it’s a problem etc.

I have lots of chocolate around and I just never think about eating it. Rarely would think about eating all of it.

Cheese is the problem and certain baked goods which I usually only have if someone gifts them to me. Power bars are a problem, I keep them in my car.

I have four or five wrapped chunks of cheese that I’ve had for about a month. They’re not tempting me. Until I decide I can just have one little piece. I’m keeping it for guests.

Thanks for listening. As far as the cheesesticks, I’m not going to get them anymore. Not soon in any case.
They are handy because their portability.

I have three power bars in my house leftover from an event yesterday. Need to take them to the car.

Thanks for listening.

2 Likes

Day 163 : No binge today. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Yaaaaas Queen!

Thank you! :slightly_smiling_face:

Day 164 : No binge today. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Day 165 : No binge today. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Day 165 : No binge today. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

You are doing fabulously! Are you feeling physically better? Being home all the time is not helping me, but I am trying to at least keep active.

1 Like

Yep! Much better, thanks! :slightly_smiling_face:

Day 166 : No binge today. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Day 168 : No binge today. I visited my grandparents and dad in Louisiana. It was a good trip. Stayed at a hotel and took a swim for two hours. All that good stuff. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Day 169 : No binge today. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes