Binge eating recovery daily check in thread (Part 1)

Thank you! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Day 29 : No binge today. Feeling great. :slightly_smiling_face: Today our weather was very cold here in Texas and we had sleet (rain and ice) pretty much all day.

1 Like

Day 30 : No binge today. Made it a month! :slightly_smiling_face::muscle:

3 Likes

Thanks so much! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Day 31 : No binge today. Feeling good. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Day 32 : No binge today. Feeling ok. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Started to binge badly at night since I stopped drinking. It’s better than drinking, for me at least, but it keeps me from feeling great. So, no binging today!

4 Likes

You got this! :slightly_smiling_face::muscle:

1 Like

Day 33 : No binge today. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Hello :slight_smile: I must admit I’ve been following this thread and it’s really helped me to see your consistency and positivity. You’ve been doing so well!! :blush:
I’m here for binge eating recovery too and I’m on day 8. Would you be comfortable with me posting daily updates on this thread with you?

2 Likes

Hi, I’m glad you find this thread helpful! Yes, you may post updates on this thread too. :smiley:

2 Likes

Thank you so much Aleya! :blush:

Keep up the awesome job! :heart::peace_symbol:

1 Like

You’re welcome! :slightly_smiling_face:

Ending day 8, no binge today. Had a bit of chocolate but I stopped myself, we’re good :+1:

2 Likes

Great job! :smiley:

Day 34 : No binge today. Feeling good. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

It was okay yesterday. I did eat more that I intended to last night but it l wouldn’t call it binging. Plus it was rather healthy. Gonna pick up there today and improve it further.

3 Likes

End of day 9. Feeling ok. Some stress but sleep will help this :slightly_smiling_face: I’m going to keep being kind to myself by feeding my body healthy food in healthy amounts.

Keep it up guys! :peace_symbol::heart:

1 Like

Sounds like a good plan. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Day 35 : No binge today. Feeling good. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes