Binge watching "Mom" on Hulu

Ok so I came across this show on Hulu called “Mom”. If you haven’t watched it, I highly reccomend it! It’s about a mother & daughters life as sober alcoholics. Omg it’s too funny & totally relatable…lol Just thought I’d throw it out here :grin:

10 Likes

Thank you for the tip, just have put it on my list :+1:

1 Like

Well heck yes! Thank you!! Looking for something to watch today :slight_smile:)
Love me a relaxing Netflix weekend!!

1 Like

@Girlinterrupted @SoberWalker its halarious!!! @anon30771928 Anna Farris awesome in her role! Its a good one to watch & relate to! Let me know what y’all think!

2 Likes

Thanks for that ive been looking for a new show to watch

1 Like

@Leahnicole626 it’s a crack up!

Awe crap, I made a mistake, it’s on Hulu. Might be on Netflix too but I’m watching it on Hulu…my bad y’all…lol @Leahnicole626 @SoberWalker @Girlinterrupted @anon30771928.

1 Like

I also suggest shameless it can be a little graphic but overall its hilarious

Help me out! I only found this “mom” at Netflix. It isn’t the same as yours :hushed:

Aha and now you changed Netflix into Hulu, so know I understsnd why!! :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

@Leahnicole626 I heard that! I’ll have to check it out. I used to watch “The Mick” on Hulu but there’s A LOT of drinking on that show so not anymore…trigger LOL.
Oh another funny one on Hulu is called “Letterkenny” it’s about a bunch of Canadian farmers & it’s so ridiculous its funny!

So not on Netflix :cry:

it’s funny! Its on Hulu, but download the Hulu app & you get the first month free. Plus its actually cheaper than Netflix. I found a lot more comedies on Hulu.

1 Like

@Nursewrachett I might have Hulu. Have to ask the kids :joy:

1 Like

The genuine shameless from the UK or shameless US. Your answer will colour my opinion of you :joy::joy:

1 Like

It’s a fantastic show!! I’m watching the current season but didn’t know previous seasons were out there. It’s hilarious and so very real.

1 Like

Hey you, how’s your day going.

I’m proud to announce that I figured out Hulu all by myself and watching now :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hi! It’s been interesting. Not going as planned. Much like yesterday. Took my 18yo daughter out to lunch and on an impulse decided to come clean to her about my drinking. She was blindsided (I hid it well from my kids). We’re moving on. But a bit of an emotional day. At least I’m still sober! On to my weekend chore list that is still undone. One step at a time here.

2 Likes

I’m also building a new relationship with my daughter, I’m trying not to get to excited it’s gone wrong before. Kids who’ld have em. :joy: still sober though aren’t we. New worlds just keep appearing,.

1 Like