Bleh praying for some serenity

Ive been feeling really unhappy and down lately due to my recent break up. I also moved to a new state and dont know anyone and really have no one to turn to right now… But the one thing I do have is my sobriety. Im trying to stay vigilant because I know I have a lot of problems going on right now but its all just been so tough. Luckily I’ve stayed strong for the last 11 days. Praying for some stability, serenity and more days in recovery :pray: :heart:

12 Likes

That’s a lot of change. And good for you for staying strong. I’ll say a prayer for you tonight.

2 Likes

You can do this! We believe in you.
Hugs

1 Like

Whatever your DOC is it will not help your situation…remember that! Stay strong and sober you will never regret it! Hugs to you!

2 Likes

Post here and read here, it does help :slightly_smiling_face:

Lot to go through I’m a short space of time :frowning:

1 Like

Yes 11 days of sobriety :relieved: today is 12. And im holding up okay i found a job and am just trying to stay busy and productive. Most important thing is my sobriety right now. Its not been an easy road thats for sure but ill make it through. Thank you for your support​:revolving_hearts:

1 Like

Hang in there! I relate to the recent breakup and having other major changes in our lives! Right in the middle of trying to stay sober! It is a challenge in itself! But I truly believe with Gods help we can make it through! Stay strong my friend! Praying for you!!:blush::pray:

2 Likes

Thank you! Same to you🙏

I recently went through a break up too… It was ligit 5min ago… I’m a real winner :trophy: … Don’t feel like it

Today is day 3 and I’m holding on to it

I have my first meeting tonight that I’ve been to in 6 months

Wish me good fortune

And also good fortune wished for all of you :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I send love courage and strength too you.:sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower:

1 Like