Blowout, first time talking

That’s amazing and really inspiring too, keep up the good work! I’ll be sure to check the books out now I know that. Thank you for your time, it’s appreciated. All the best to you too✌️

1 Like

Hey ray, I’m so stoked to read you are making such excellent progress and keeping yourself in check! A+ mister! I’m doing well myself, thank you! I’m also a dead fan of exercise in the early morning, gets the body right, gets the old head right, add a wee gratitude prayer or meditation right to it you’re all set for the sober day! Best way to start the day in my book.
That old voice is going to make itself heard every once in a while but while in the beginning it still feels like yourself, it’ll come to sound to you like a stranger, nothing you believe in or identify with anymore, with time and sobriety work you will get ever further away from this reality. And build a new life. One day at a time. Have a fab evening and be sure to check in again soon! :star:

1 Like

Hi @Ray.W and @Bgs how are you both doing? :pray:t2::two_hearts:

@Ray.W @Bgs you guys still around? Hope you’re staying safe and working on sobriety! :tulip:

2 Likes