Boar Day 731

This is a beautiful post. Grateful to you for allowing us to share in your achievement. 2 years is incredible, but what is better is the journey that you have obviously been on.
Inspirational.

2 Likes

Thanks Tony! It feels so good to be able to share this now with everyone. Really made my day so read all the replies here. Many thanks!

1 Like

Can I have a massive AMEN to that? Yes I can. Thanks so much for being part of this community. I’ve come at about the same point in my life and in my journey just now. Thanks to therapy. Thanks to working my shit. Thanks to all the people here. Thanks to you. You ARE special girl. In the very best of ways. I’m so grateful to have met you here. Huge congrats. Big hugs. Love.

3 Likes

Thanks @Mno ! Right back at you. The thread you started recently was one of my absolute favourites ever. Got so much out of it. The real deal. Happy to be here with you! :heart:

2 Likes

Yes!!!
Huge lesson for me too.

Congrats on your 2 years of recovery. So happy for you.
:partying_face::heart::partying_face::heart::partying_face::heart::partying_face::heart::partying_face::heart::partying_face::heart::partying_face::heart::partying_face::heart::partying_face::heart:

l3V0BhVJePw5TUQM0

2 Likes

You are fucking amazing Faugxh :boom:
I was actually sad to see your share end. I wanted more. I’ve never read anything so powerful and insightful. You’re so freaking smart.

This part is very eye opening. :point_up: I’ve never seen anyone point this out to me before. Appreciate it.

I’m beyond so very happy for you. And so glad you are part of the TS family.

Happy 2 Year Birthday To You !!!
:fireworks::sparkler::fireworks::sparkler::fireworks::sparkler:

3 Likes

Awww Eric!! Scottie bday meme! You take the cake! Thanks so much, for the compliments and being happy with me! Appreciate you and the gratidudes! :heart::heart:

2 Likes

Thanks Stella, glad you could relate. Makes one feel less alone. Thank you! :sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

Thank you so much for your honest post. It is beautiful. Just that, simply beautiful and full of wisdom.

2 Likes

Nice to meet you and congrats on 2 years, now I’ll FRO :wink:

2 Likes

thank you @Phoebe. it feels really wonderful that people are appreciating my little share. as I do so often! thank you!

1 Like

Be my guest Paul you old funny man. :grin:

hope you’re feeling better pal. if not: you will. stay strong.

2 Likes

thanks, like us all I’m just a work in progress. Got some good examples to follow like yourself though so I’m sure I’ll be OK :+1:

3 Likes

Same Tomi, same.

This gives me hope that some day, I’ll be able to live on my own. A fear that’s been very present for me is that I’ll never be able to. I’m very happy to have met you, because you are a fantastic person :smiley:
Congrats on 2 years, I never doubted you :tada:

1 Like

Thank you, sweet Jan! It’s been great seeing you grow on here as well!

This makes me happy. You can have all the hope, it’s very justified.

1 Like

Congratulations on two years! I’m really happy for you and for the things you so sensitively wrote about in this post.
Thank you for being close!

1 Like

Thank you my friend. :green_heart: :green_heart:

1 Like