Booze free now

How’s everyone ?

I’m past the two week mark, feeling positive.

Any advice or inspiring words thank u

I’ve been a binge drinker for 12 years, somethings got to give.

Rach

4 Likes

Just keep doing what you are doing Rach - your doing Amazing, and your feeling as amazing as your doing. That’s what you call a great Combo!

2 Likes

HELLOOOO and welcome. Your already up and running which is great to hear. Stay positive even on the bad days of everyday life alcohol is never the answer and on the good days when you feel like a party animal just enjoy the fact your already happy. My party head was always more dangerous than my pity head. Well done on your sober days. BE STRONG.

1 Like

Hi welcome and well done 2weeks is hard going especially right at the beginning my only advice would be don’t let thoughts feelings and emotions build up if you feel your struggling teach out asap don’t let it consume you.yes in recovery we have to learn to sit with ourselves in them uncomfortable moments but we also need to learn to reach out ,also I’d advise starting a community based recovery group like a.a n.a or smart recovery.all the best for​:heart::v: now.xx

2 Likes

Well done on 2 weeks maybe try a meeting meet new sober friends wish you well

3 Likes

Hi Rachael, here is a thread listing all kinds of resources to grow your sobriety. Well done on the two weeks so far!

Resources for our recovery

5 Likes

Keep strong and never let doubt or over confidence get the best of you. If it does happen, accept it, learn from it and believe in yourself. Your worth it!

2 Likes

Congratulations on your resolve and success so far. Keep up the good work

1 Like