'Bout that time... ...anyone up for PLANK challenge?

Skipped yesterday due to, no excuses. Did 4min50. Up for the 5 min later before dinner. Tomorrow? 5min30 sounds tough.

5 Likes

I planked today. That’s all I have to say. :neutral_face:

6 Likes

Next. Dinner. It was not the abs, it was shoulders.

5 Likes

Toxic Brittany got me through my first 3 minutes…:muscle:
Then Madonna @anon74766472 got me through my last 2 minutes. I’m embarrassed to say it, but it was Madonna’s remake of American Pie. I love that song. :joy:
July plank challenge :white_check_mark::white_check_mark::white_check_mark::white_check_mark::white_check_mark:

6 Likes

I skipped yesterday too. Just because. And my shoulders hurt too. We got something going on here and Madonna too :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
But be a kitten thing :smirk_cat:

3 Likes

Congratulations! I see it’s 30 days! Proud of each of you for your great efforts! And all continued efforts. Yay!!!
@anon74766472 hope your kitties are doing what kitties are known to do, helping you by playing and jumping on you!

5 Likes

Ok, I’m going to foam roll my shoulders and back and get this over with. I’m never doing more than a minute ever again. That is my promise to myself. The next time I see a plank challenge in here, ima be all like:

:arrow_down: :arrow_down: :arrow_down: :arrow_down: :arrow_down:

6 Likes

For I ask of you to not judge me for my choice of entertainment while performing the first and last 5 minute plank I will ever do. It actually wasn’t too bad and I was able to maintain good form for the duration. Must have been the foam roller prep. Back still cramped up though.

But, I did put on “The Hills: New Beginnings”. I watch all the Bravo stuff and some of the MTV stuff. There. I said it.

6 Likes

Ah, I’ve only just understood some of the posts that have been made. 30 days in the plank challenge, but 31 days in July. You’ll have to excuse me, I’m a bit on the slow side.
I have really enjoyed (kind of) doing this with all of you.
I think I’m going to keep on planking because I can definitely feel a difference in my core. I can see it too, which is quite encouraging.
Take care, all. :blue_heart:

6 Likes

It was a great pleasure, not always but most of the time and it’s always interesting to see how quick one is coming from 1 min to 5 :see_no_evil:

6 Likes

Confession. I didn’t plank today, yesterday, or the day before.

But you know what? Nor did I drink. And I am damn proud about that. :wink:

And enormously proud of you, of us! :orange_heart:

Go Plank Team TS! (with credits to Madonna!?)

7 Likes

Thank you so much @M-be-free49 for starting it! It did me, personally, a world of good and I will hopefully end up being a life time planker!
Thoughts for you as you go through your days… thinking about you during these days ahead… travel safe… … xoxo

4 Likes

Same here. I can really feel the difference after these 30 days even though I haven’t come close to completing the challenge. General movement feels much snappier and controlled than before.

I’ve been doing my 2:30 mins these passed few days. Kinda regretting announcing my August challenge on here now tho :sweat_smile: I’m going to have a break today as my arm hurts after my second vaccine yesterday (and my back will probably thank me for the rest aswell!), then it’s on from tomorrow.

Serious congrats to everyone involved, and for those that completed the challenge, and extra nod of acknowledgement. Awesome work. 5 minutes planking is no joke :clap::clap::clap:

5 Likes

I did a cheeky 3x1 minute plank today, despite it being the 31st.
Dragged my 16 year old daughter and 9 year old son in. Love that they have benefitted too.
Thanks again, all.

4 Likes

Ooops…me neither. But I did my other exercises which involve core strengthening. 4 minutes planking…just didnt happen. I’m proud of those who completed this challenge. It was …fun?

3 Likes

So now begins a long month of me talking to myself in this thread :sweat_smile:

Days 1 and 2 done and dusted :white_check_mark:

4 Likes

You are not alone. I have also done two days, and had my family plank with me on both. :boom::muscle:t2:

3 Likes

Ah, good. Some company :grinning:

I saw you have gotten your family involved. Really great :+1:

2 Likes

I will stick to Madonna for planking, cool if you stick to it.

4 Likes

And I feel… like I just got home :innocent:

3 Likes