'Bout that time... ...anyone up for PLANK challenge?

Day 27. About to try. So humid here and now after dinner. Won’t exactly be fun. I’ll search a funny 4 min song. :yum:

For someone learning German

5 Likes

That makes me exhausted even looking at it. I’m never planking again after this :joy:

I’m going to give it a shot after work. Maybe I’ll put on some Eye of the Tiger, or even better Ke$ha. Why am I 50 and yet will never, ever, never, ever ever ever ever get enough of her.

I’m probably going to have my ass in the air and do some up downs, but I’ll try. My body is muy fatigued from my regular workouts.

A lot is in the mindset, so I’ll try to go in n like a badass tonight.

:arrow_up::arrow_up::arrow_up::arrow_up::arrow_up::arrow_up::arrow_up::arrow_up:

I’m so trying that!! Not tonight of course. After this god awful plank torture is over :joy:

6 Likes

Counting Crows got me down for 4 minutes in one go!!!
And Elvis Went To Hollywood :notes::musical_note:
You never know til you try. Right?
:pray::heart:

6 Likes

9 Likes

Is it August yet? :rofl:

2 Likes

Thanks, now I feel like a loser :joy:

3 Likes

Well, for @Dazercat it was Counting Crows, for me it was my girl Ke$ha. Did the full 4 minutes. It sucked but not as bad as the 3.5 minutes I did on Sunday. I just closed my eyes and went into the beautiful sleezy glitter filled Ke$ha universe. Looking forward to August as well @M-be-free49 :joy::joy::joy:

5 Likes

Day 27.
Did 1.5min twice and then 1min. I’ve officially hit the ceiling!
But will maintain this for the rest of July, and provide moral support to our pal @Hailstrom in August!

@Girlinterrupted But, that whole “plank on the move” thing… But, why? Who would think of such a thing? :rofl:

6 Likes

Haha, thank you!! :grin:

I’ve dropped down to 2:30 and am trying to focus on form for now. It’s tough for sure, but I felt as if pushing on was going to result in an injury. Hopefully doing a week at 2:30 will set me up well for August.

4 Likes

What? Did I hear you ask for a new challenge? Hahaha accepted!

I’m trying it. If I live, a video will be posted lol.

5 Likes

Full support. I want to see this :+1:

4 Likes

Day 28 :heavy_check_mark: .

6 Likes

Good work :clap::clap::clap:

4 Likes

What happens on Saturday? Just asking for a friend :nerd_face:

2 Likes

Rush
Got me another 4 minutes :heavy_check_mark:
Tom Sawyer. Maybe I am a “Modern Day Warrior” :crazy_face:
It was a workout day so I was able to build up to it.
Looking forward to Sunday.

5 Likes

O. M. G. :hot_face:
Today was not as easy as yesterday. I was definitely in a different mindset today.

Anyway, day 28 :fu:…. I mean :white_check_mark:

4 Likes

Did day 28 (in my own limited way), but forgot to post. :man_facepalming:
Day 29 already for me. Not feeling it just yet.

6 Likes

Ok. Day 29 done - again in my limited way.
Went out for a walk and decided to get it all done in one go.

4 Likes

Well that was unpleasant, but Day 29 done. Glad this shit to s over tomorrow :joy:

Today was easier than yesterday. Uptown Funk got me through it. Ayyyyyy

6 Likes

Thirty days hath September… April, June and November… …
I wish I was in this with y’all. At whatever my ability would’ve ended up being. I think you’ve all done great!
I go to a PT tomorrow and will figure out more if I can ever do one again, I hope so.

5 Likes