Brain dump

So I’m having some feelings about this overall year and I feel this year has given no breaks and I myself feel like this year grabbed me by my feet and has been swinging me around like a raggedy anne doll,the second I went okay I’m good bam more swinging​:rofl:in December 4 months sober. :raised_hands:t6::raised_hands:t6::raised_hands:t6::raised_hands:t6:
I’ve felt all the feels this year including being hard on myself when I’ve left work when I’ve felt not so good yesterday because I had the worst camps and it made me an emotional wreck anyhow I digress I just know things have felt heavier and sleep is very much sporadic so I thought I would try cbd to ease thing’s any advice welcome :smiling_face_with_tear:

4 Likes

One thing I know for sure you are not alone. Someone told me recently “ok so when you start asking God for help and not a fire escape prayer either the first thing that’s gonna happen is you’re cars gonna break down, then you go ok god’s will not mine then you lose you’re job”…there was more but you get where I’m goin with this Im assuming. It’s just life on life’s terms unfortunately try praying, and staying in gratitude as much as possible. Even if you’re expectations are not met do you’re best to remember where you were before you’re sobriety. I hope things look up for you. Like I hear from old timers everything has already been decided just try and take the next indicated step that will better you as a person from the inside. Take care hope this helps some :pray::v::blue_heart:

4 Likes

Thank you for those kind words I’m gonna keep my head high and keep on a trucking :blush:

3 Likes