Breast cancer & recovery

Hi - I am yet again in uncharted waters that are stormy . I’m in search of a sponsor who has experienced breast cancer journey and sobriety . I’ll be honest and truthful . I can’t do this alone anymore . I’m tired . . . Been advocating for my life for the last two years . . . …with added realization that I am an alcoholic . . . . . But don’t know who I am at this point . 🩵 thank you for being here .

5 Likes

I’m sorry you have to deal all this, that’s a lot.
A sponsor you can find at AA meetings, not here on this forum. I do not know where you live, but there are AA meetings everywhere.
Ever concidered going to one?
There are online too, but I do not know if they work wit a sponsor as well. Here is a link where you can find AA meetings:

It’s good to find help. An adiiction on itself is difficult to deal with. But with cancer too it’s even more difficult.
I hope you find your sponsor and your way out of this insecure times. A big hug for you :people_hugging:

3 Likes

Thank you , I have but with recent events I’m dealing with ptsd .
This will be a great starting point .

1 Like

That’s sad, do you have a therapist for the ptts?
I know EMDR therapy can do wonders on that.

1 Like

I have appointments at end of month ! And that has been recommended . I have not looked into it yet . Thank you for your response .

1 Like