Bring on the Warmer Weather!

I don’t know about the rest of you but warmer weather and being outside helps me in sobriety immensely. Being able to soak in some of the suns rays listening to birds returning north helps to center me every morning before facing another day in recovery.

What are some of the things you all enjoy doing as Spring starts to turn to Summer? Looking to try new activities this summer with my almost two year old!

3 Likes

pokes thermometer c’mon… do something❄

It’s been cold here and rainy the past few days which is nice occasionally but not when you’re still in lockdown; it feels like its been raining for months and I’m going insane. Stay-at-home order for another week here :sob::sleeping:

I looove hiking and camping with my dog, slightly less doable with a child though lol. Stargazing is cool, my mom taught me my first constellations when I was super young.
Maybe the backyard?
Campfires are fun. So is chalk and bubbles and all the crap they have in the “spring” section at the dollar store lol

2 Likes

Yes to campfires and hiking with your dog, although my son isn’t the most balanced on hills and cliffs yet for hiking, he sure runs across a flat field full of dandelions pretty damn well :joy: I will cross my fingers that warmer weather starts to break for ya as the stay at home order gets lifted!

Hahaha this made me laugh out loud so thank you for that. Hopefully your air conditioner is workin out there in the Southwest!!

Ugh yes to all of this, you’re so speaking my language! Music with a cool summer breeze and a cold lemonade in hand, let’s goo! That witching hour as the sun sets and the fire flies start to flutter around is my favorite :heart_eyes::raised_hands:t3:

1 Like

Ditto, I feel the same way.

1 Like