Calling All February Birthdays! 💖

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
Sometimes being clean and sober on a birthday is a new one! Sometimes being clean and sober on your birthday is not new, but special just the same
And so here’s a birthday wish for you to say
YOU ARE DOING GREAT! Here’s to a Year Older and maybe a New YOU for another year!!!
Post your day of birth here February Babes and we can wish you a FABULOUS one! :partying_face::birthday::balloon: :heart::heart::heart:

10 Likes

Fabulous February Birthdays So Far!!! :partying_face::

Feb 4- @Furrbizzz
Feb 7- @Fj007
Feb 8- @Charlie_C
Feb 9- @Jante76
Feb 15- @Eleven17
Feb 18- @chels93
Feb 22- @NeverJust1 , @Porcha , and @Liz22

10 Likes

Feb 23- @anon57836609
Feb 24- @EarnIt
Feb 23- @anon57836609
Feb 24- @EarnIt
Feb 26- @Jesile
Feb 28- @SoberSavage1 and @Stormy

Feb 2- @lololumpkin
Feb 3- @SoberWalker
Feb 4- @Callie99

12 Likes

28th feb here :raised_hands:
I have a full day spa day planned for the 27th i cannot wait i go yearly to this place, i drive and take my close friend i love all the fresh water everywhere and herbal teas. Yes alcohol is on offer at this place but it is one place i know i am not triggered to drink.

2 Likes

Oh that’s sounds sooo wonderful :heart_eyes: That’s my kind of day too!!!

1 Like

Feb 2nd here it will be my first sober Birthday in 30 years an honestly I dont think I would have it any other way I’m on day 54 and I’m getting to know this new me and start loveing myself like I should have all those years ago

7 Likes

Bravo Kevin!!! So exciting!! It will be a wonderful sober birthday for you :heart:

Have a wonderful birthday Kevin!! :birthday: :partying_face::confetti_ball::balloon::gift:
4f464653071fa6f07be703c478908a77

1 Like

Thank you so much

1 Like

Ha ha, count me in: 3 february is my day! Turning 54 years :confetti_ball:
My plans for that day? Going to a cat café with a girlfriend to cuddle some cat’s and eat pie! :yum:
In the evening I’m going to a restaurant with my family.
giphy-1
Every february birthday members: congratulations up front!! :confetti_ball::confetti_ball::confetti_ball:
I wish you all loads of happy people around you and pie to eat and maybe a nice birthday gift to top it off! :gift:

9 Likes

Claudia! Wow so blessed ro have such wonderful plans :heart: You are going to have a wonderful birthday :birthday: :partying_face:

3 Likes

How do you know everyone’s birthday?

1 Like

They post it on the thread. Some are from last year and I carry it over. That’s why I title it “Calling All Birthdays.” :grin:

4 Likes

Happy Birthday!!! :tada::birthday::balloon: @lololumpkin Big congrats on your sober days. :blush:

3ohs7W7ACsSvyY5WoM

3 Likes

HAAAPPYYY BBIIRRTTHHDDAAYYY Claudia!!! Have a wonderful sober day!!! :balloon::gift::partying_face::confetti_ball:
617ac53cc61dc

5 Likes

@SoberWalker
Happy birthday Claudia☆ Hope u have an amazing birthday :slight_smile:

4 Likes

@SoberWalker :kissing_heart:

4 Likes

Happy Birthday, Claudia!!! :tada::birthday::balloon: I hope you have a beautiful day. :purple_heart:

6 Likes

Happy birthday :grin:

3 Likes

Thank you I feel great

2 Likes