Calling All October Birthdays 🎉

To all the October Birthday babies out there-
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! :partying_face:
Sometimes being clean and sober on a birthday is a new one! Sometimes being clean and sober on your birthday is not new, but special just the same :birthday:
And so here’s a birthday wish for you to say
YOU ARE DOING GREAT! Here’s to a Year Older and maybe a New YOU for another year!!!
Post your day of birth here October Babes and we can wish you a FABULOUS one!

13 Likes

Ah thank you. I’ll be 40 on the 28th. A little nervous thinking about it so I’m not going to. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

9 Likes

Oct. 25 :smirk::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

6 Likes

40s are FABULOUS darling!!! You’re going to love them :heart:

3 Likes

We are so going to wish you a happy birthday!!! :grin:

1 Like

October 18th … it will be a double 8 :wink:. Mostly thank you Becky for setting this up and doing this for everyone here. It’s really special ! :cherry_blossom:

7 Likes

I’m glad that I found this topic! My birthday is on the 2nd, and I was thinking about how the past two years I got drunk either on or right before my birthday. I’m looking forward to being sober on my birthday as I turn over a new leaf. I’ve had a few stumbles getting here, but I’m definitely doing better than before. Thank you to everyone here! If anyone needs any help and thinks I could help, please let me know.

6 Likes

I’ll be 36 on October 31st :blush:

It wont be my first sober birthday so I know what to expect, but I hope to make it a better one than last time. I just didnt know what to do so locked myself at home alone with some food as I was too scared to go meet friends. With it being on halloween theres usually parties etc so it felt safest. I’m sure I could do it better though :blush:

8 Likes

@Rob11 @Solanaceae @Liberara

We’re close!
27th here.

I was supposed to be born in December, but I showed up 6 weeks early, already 8.5 lbs. Thank goodness for my poor Mom that I wasn’t in the oven full-term.

7 Likes

Hopefully this is read as a compliment, but I would NOT have pegged you for 35/36. I thought you were much younger than me! (32)

3 Likes

Oct 18 also will be 44 and 100% planning on clean and sober!

7 Likes

Thank you :blush: I think I got pickled somewhere along the line :thinking::expressionless::sweat_smile:

3 Likes

No problem! I love doing fun stuff like this :heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes

Oct 30 - I’m a mischief night creature.

4 Likes

@RosaCanDo
Happy 10 year birthday to Miss Lupe
:pray:t2::heart::blush:

7 Likes

We’ve got lots of birthdays this month!!! I LOVE IT!! :heart:

2 Likes

Chapter 37 for me today :tada::tada::tada: and 85 days alcohol free :pray:t5::raised_hands:t5: I feel great and enjoying this sober journey.

5 Likes

Hi I’m new to the community here and this is the first time I’ve comment but it had to be this post for my first comment, I’ll call it a god job. IV been trying for the past 20 birthdays to make this one a clean one, I’m clean today and really trying to stay that way. I’m 37 on the 8/10/21 and I have a goal to make it into this year clean, and stay abstinent from now on. Gotta admit that I used yesterday on another 3rd day clean. 3 days seams to be a bad number for me to pick up on. Anyway, I’ll need all the support I can get coz I’ll end up dead if I don’t stop my using.

4 Likes

You can do this sweetheart :heartbeat: We are her for you especially on the 8th! Stay strong and big hugs!!

giphy (5)
Have a wonderful and fabulous day today!!!

1 Like