Calling All September Birthdays! 🥳

lots and it is chocolate, I took it to work and most of it has already gone. But like alcohol I never need an excuse for cake, its my next problem but not yet, maybe tommorow :rofl::rofl::rofl:Where have I heard that before.

3 Likes

I can tell you exactly what changed and you already know what I did - I stopped thinking I knew best, I surrendered, I listened and I put the work in on a daily basis. I’m also well aware that as nice as 1 year is its just the beginning, nothing changes from day 1, yesterday’s program will not keep me sober today. Cheers my friend :+1:

4 Likes

This is going to end badly :hushed:

5 Likes

Happy Birthday Paul and Happy one year sober!!! FANTASTIC JOB!!!

2 Likes

Where’s the speech? @Dolse71
I reckon the party is over here.
I can’t believe how long I’ve been counting down the days for you Paul. @Dolse71
I’m just so excited. For you.
I remember my first days coming on here and you were here. Probably the first mate I met here at TS and you had a big hand in me coming back every day in the early days. Ya you. It’s that British accent of yours. :rofl: I owe a lot of my sobriety to you my friend. Thank you.
Truthfully I had no idea why you were here. I kept thinking :thinking: does this guy want sobriety. Or is he just hanging out after a bad piss up every few days?
You never stop trying my friend. You never ever stopped trying. I’m just so fucking happy for you.
ODAAT right? Thanks for all the support you ALWAYS give to us.
Plenty of cake for you my friend.

5 Likes

Happy Birthday!!

2 Likes

many times I didn’t know why I was here bc I felt a failure, the reason I kept coming back is bc there were people on here who were proof it could be done and I wanted what they had. If you want to be a winner your better off sticking with the winning team.

5 Likes

You gave me goosebumps, the way the message can travel the world and help the next person is amazing.

1 Like

I’m so happy to call you a sober friend, amigo. Your sense of humor and ability to be self conscious in a productive way is so often a lesson to me. Congratulations.

2 Likes

Happy birthdayyy @Dolse71

Have a good day :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Big congratulations on your year! Happy Birthday too!

2 Likes

Congratulations on your year and your birthday!! So very very happy for you!! :heart:

2 Likes

I think you are beyond awesome, Paul! Thanks for sharing your journey with us all. Helps me tremendously!

2 Likes

Have A Wonderful Day!!!
tenor (8)

3 Likes

Happy birthday Harry, hope your having a great day :+1:

1 Like

Happy Birthday Harry!! Enjoy your day!

1 Like