Calling All September Birthdays! 🥳

To all the September Birthday babies out there-
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! :partying_face:
Sometimes being clean and sober on a birthday is a new one! Sometimes being clean and sober on your birthday is not new, but special just the same :birthday:
And so here’s a birthday wish for you to say
YOU ARE DOING GREAT! Here’s to a Year Older and maybe a New YOU for another year!!!
Post your day of birth here September Babes and we can wish you a FABULOUS one!

8 Likes

Sept 24th, 1976
6:34pm

5 Likes

Yyyaaayyy!!! Love it!!! :heart::heart:

September 20 will be 50 and 1 year sober. Just got to get through today first. :+1:

11 Likes

YYYEESSSS!!! Another 50 iinnn thhhee hhoouussee!!! Woop woop!!!

2 Likes

Happy birthday
September is a beautiful month

1 Like

Any more September Bithdays or there?

50th-birthday-13

HAVE A WONDERFUL DAYYY!!! :heart::heart::heart:
CONGRATS ON ONE YEAR!!:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

5 Likes

Congratulations Paul, you are a true inspiration my friend. It’s hard to believe it’s already been one year. Thank you for helping me stay sober. I couldn’t do this alone. The blessings of the gift of desperation awaits us. The promises do come true. Always remember this @Dolse71 our sobriety is contingent on the daily maintenance of our spiritual program. One day at a time. Thank you again my friend and congratulations. Love you my brother from across the pond. :two_hearts:

8 Likes

Your a special kind of person Mr Ed, thank you for everything. :+1:

4 Likes

Happy Birthday, buddy!

CONGRATULATIONS on both prestigious events.

Have yourself a little dance party.
50 birthday

7 Likes

Congratulations to you Paul! And HAPPY 50TH BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!! You are a lovely fella and have helped me so much during my time in this forum. You are a true gent and your sense of humour is awesome…! I hope you have a lovely day, you deserve it! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::ok_hand::two_hearts:

5 Likes

@Dolse71 your my longest standing friend on here with a handful of others but thru thick and thin when I’ve been up and you down and vice versa you have always been the constant in my life on and off ts, love you loads and my heart is so happy for you I know the darkness you removed yourself from so enjoy your day your deserve it fully. Xx love always Emma. X

5 Likes

@Dolse71 !!! It’s one year already!!! Omg, that is amazing! And I’m so happy and proud for you - you’re amazing. Congrats :partying_face::partying_face:

3 Likes

@Dolse71 Paul. I remember when you said you wanted to hit one year sober on your 50th birthday about a year ago. And you fucking did it. I’m fucking proud of it. And I think it’s safe to say you’re officially old now :wink: And don’t do something stupid like drinking to celebrate your birthday/1 year.

6 Likes

7 Likes

Congrats to you!! Hope you have an excellent birthday and way to go on one year!!:tada::partying_face::confetti_ball::gift::champagne::balloon:

2 Likes

Happy Birthday and happy one year @Dolse71 Paul! It’s a pleasure having you here with us! All the best to you, pal!

3 Likes

You lot are embarrassing me now, carry on :joy::joy::joy:. Best gift I got today - A new sponsee - What will motivate me to stay sober for another year is the gift that keeps on giving SOBRIETY. Pass it on guys.

5 Likes

Happy birthday! Happy 1 year! Just a happy damn day :confetti_ball::partying_face::confetti_ball::partying_face: what kind of cake will there be?

3 Likes