Calling bullshit: Quitting Meth (DOC For Gays)

Addiction is like a living organism, it has a will of its own and it has roots, that strengthen over time.

Letting go, opening the mind and accepting the reality of the situation is key, you have to understand WHY you use, and WHY you want to quit.

List of common self-delusions:
The belief someone can maintain an addiction to meth in any sustainable way, aka “functional addict” in this delusion ones self awareness has not caught up with the reality of the situation.

Having used it more than once and denying addiction or the absolute likelihood of it setting in, methampetamine is going to ruin you no matter how strong you THINK you are if you dont stop, it turns even the strong into the weak you arent special, if you think you are, come back and read thia post a year from now.

Lying to other’s and lying to oneself, I went from a very reputable person to loosing loyalty to life and i slowly succumbed to serving the drug and the drug serving me, it became virtually all that mattered in my life.

See all that crazy/fried shit you see long time users doing? With their fake morals, lies and manipulation tactics, its all the drug, newflash, your dealer isnt the saint they claim to be, nor are they your friend, infact you’re probably the enemy, I mean stop buying from them and watch their tone change, friends are NOT equal to meth friends, they will abandon you, and betray you if it involves them getting a hit and you’d probably do the same.

“It hasn’t done damage yet, therefore it won’t” I quit for 11months, the problem is in that time i relapsed once every few months, then, the fall, the damage done to my body, mind and teeth was shocking compared to the whole time using before.

Ive been off 100% of the time for 2.5 months roughly. I know WHY I QUIT, AND I KNOW WHY I USED.

ADDICTION IS THE OPPOSITE OF … CONNECTION. REAL CONNECTION. TO LIFE… AND THE PEOPLE IN IT.

7 Likes

Congrats on 2.5months sober! Meth is no joke!

Curious: in the title you note DOC for gays…what do you mean by that?

3 Likes

Congratulations on ur clean time!! I was a meth addict for years quite a long time ago. It was one of the hardest drugs for me to quit at that time. Definitly felt good to be free from that drug.

1 Like

DOC = drug of choice.

At least in my area