Calming Anxiety the Natural Way

I would like to recommend these two teas, especially the Extra sleepy time tea, it contains valerian root, which is so amazing, this root calms anxiety and promotes sleep. I have a plan. Since I have been in this place so many times before, I made myself a promise that every evening I will have a cup of calming tea and just let myself be with myself and my pet and my cute apartment, it’s not much but it’s mine, a place I can heal and the herbal teas really help take the edge off. Thank you for your support everyone, finishing off my 3rd day sober content and with gratitude for I still have time and still have my health, it’s never too late, I’m so ready this time. Much love and serenity to you all.

:heart::heart::heart:

Also, it helps to have a cute cup :crazy_face:

6 Likes

Good for you Al! Keep it up :innocent:

2 Likes

I LOVE that tea!! Tea helped me so much the first two times I tried getting sober, and now im on my third round and defintely need to get some new tea again. Keep up the good work! And check out, the spice and tea exchange of myrtle beach. They have great tea.

1 Like

I buy valarian root, lemon balm and chamomile separately loose and use a tea pot of it some nights. It really helps.

1 Like

I’m trying again as well. The old famliarity of depression and anxiety begins to set it in. This time no pills. Maybe I should try tea.

I know my body/mind needs a good 4 weeks to get back to feeling normal again. Going to be a long, tough April…but each day things get easier.

2 Likes

I take valerian (just in capsule form) and magnesium every night and find they help with anxiety. I say the Rosary too.