Can I do this?¿

I need to vent… I don’t really know how to put what I’m feeling into words. I just feel….sad? Angry? Alone? All of the above. And i want to scream! But i dont know if anyone cares enough to listen

4 Likes

You aren’t alone…. This community is here. Can you go for a walk, or listen to some of your fave music? It helps me if I’m feeling like that xx

I’m hear to listen… anything and everything. Writing it down sometimes helps for me.

1 Like

My emotions are all over the place too today (fear, stress, mild depression) you aren’t alone! We are such badasses for feeling all our emotions and not drinking!!! Just think how strong you are to do that.

1 Like

I can say… you made the first right choice by opening up on here. Tonight I too have been feeling the struggle intensely… but thank God I have this community because I would have relapsed tonight!! The support has been a lifesaver tonight. But the night isn’t over until my head hits that pillow!!! And if you need to scream… go scream !!! Get it out!!

1 Like

i get exactly how you’re feeling and i want you to know that you aren’t alone!! opening up to this community was a really great decision. and if you can, go outside somewhere secluded and scream as loud as you can

1 Like