Can I use this application in French?

Hi everyone I’m new here! And learn how to write And speak in English… so I was wondering if someone know if this application have the option to have some community in French?

1 Like

You can start a new thread in French! We prefer for a thread to be in one language, so any French speakers can go on that thread to talk to you in French.

2 Likes

You can also change the app interface to French, if you wish.

1 Like

1 Like

Are you on a phone? It can be difficult to find. If you go to profile, preferences, then scroll right you can see interface. Tap interface and language preferences is there.
I was just taught this myself :blush:

Yes Im on my phone I found it but when I do the switch on French it still have everything in English in the section community :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Cheers! :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

The contents (posts) of the forum will still be in the original language (you’ll have to Google translate if you are stuck), just the forum itself will go to French.

1 Like

Thanks for the help! I guess I will adapt myself and be better and better in English! It’s just more tuff to share story in English but I accept the challenge! Like you said I have Google traduction in case d:

2 Likes

Thank you :smiling_face:

1 Like

How can I private that :sweat_smile: