Can someone be my friend I'm literally so fucking lonely

Absolutely! :heart:

1 Like

You are not unlovable, sounds like u have made some big changes and it takes a while to find a new groove. If u post regularly u will start to find people u have stuff in common with. Why not write a little about ur interests?

1 Like

Im always down for a new nontoxic friend! Im super lonely most of the time too

2 Likes

We are all here as a strong community :black_heart:
I was kicked out of my house at 18. I’ve had to go through the streets. No money. No friends. Abuse from strangers. No home or food.
But hey, you eventually pull through and shit gets easier to ha e. Gotta stay focused on future not the past.
Don’t be attached to anybody not even family if you don’t want to. Do you, bee free but focused.

1 Like

thanks this is a really pretty story i’m happy that you’ve found some people.

I’m trying not to feel desperately lonely and instead focus on myself an it works for a while but then I start to feel useless bc I dont seem to be attracting what I want. And when I do feel like im getting closer to someone new, like the story is still playing out the same and it seems like they were set out to disappoint. and then it sucks not having anyone to cry to or talk about how that made me feel.

I’m really struggling but I’m glad that this worked for you and I will try to remain hopeful that I might find a decent friend soon

2 Likes

such adorable and peaceful little bubbas :pleading_face: my one’s a baby she’s 3

she’s called sulien :joy: not acc sure it’s a she (it’s only 3 years old)

1 Like

yep “fuck a fake friend I’d rather be a loner”

…but being a loner is hard lol

thank you :dizzy:

thank you the hug has been received and is very appreciated lol

i’m gonna try to come to the next zoom thing because it sounds fun :dizzy:

1 Like

I can’t at the moment because of where I live :’) I watch doggy vids to get by. super jealous of dog and cat parents

1 Like

thank you I screenshot this advice really appreciate it :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Do you have an Instagram? Let’s connect

Reckon it’s better engaging on here :+1:

2 Likes

Ok I wasn’t aware of the “rules” I’m new to this

2 Likes

Welcome Brent. We urge you to connect with others here on the forum. Here’s a link to the rules.

1 Like

Hi! :slight_smile: I’m here for you… <3 And so are many others here too! :wink: As a matter of fact, this whole world is in a way, if we just learn to reach for it… Cheesy I know, but true ^^ I grew up in a similar situation to you, had an extremely emotionally abusive father and always moving around leading to isolation, loneliness and the total feeling of hopelessness. I devised all sorts of life-changing problems, including an eating disorder for many years, multiple unhealthy addictions and would create fantasy realities in which to shield/distract myself I guess, it’s hard to explain. Nobody knew the real me and my problems. It took some luck and a lot of hope and effort and conscious thinking to rebuild my life. Who’d have thought life can change? ^^ It starts by realizing one has something negative in their life they’d like to change in the first place <3 which leads to a hope/dream and willingness to change that something! Once you’ve reached here it’s only a matter of time before your wellbeing becomes your nr 1 purpose in life! :slight_smile: And that means something. You are not worthless or hopeless, the fact you’re here like us proves this 100%! <3 Our past, future or negative thoughts etc do NOT dictate us and willpower CAN move mountains… :wink: Try to envision an ideal self you in an ideal potential life… what do you want deep, deep down…? What is it that brought you here…? You don’t need to answer these but they mean something to everybody individually <3 Replace bad habits from bad influences, with as many good ones as possible, and your life will start to shine given enough time :slight_smile: Loneliness is only temporary too… I’m lonely so often. But putting myself out there, doing hobbies, being active, learning, connecting with nature when possible, trying, meeting new people in various places, opening up about myself to people, knowing where I’m going wrong and what I REALLY want with a plan to get there have sobered me more than I’ve probably ever been before… Once that seed has been planted, it can only grow. Life finds you if you’re willing to look far enough. I wouldn’t say it if I didn’t know and feel it :slight_smile: A heart, a dream and persistence is all u need. People here are incredibly open-minded and warm so you’ll find plenty of like-minded angels… You’re not alone Saffron <3

I would be glad and honoured to be your online friend and help :pray:t2::bouquet:. I also desperately need support to go through my journey to recovery and I can totally relate to everything you described. :sweat_smile::hugs:

No friends, no bullshit, I don’t have friends, I have associates, it took me a while to come to terms regarding this, noone is more important than you, you just need to find a way of doing everything for yourself, I’ve had people I called my brother who turned around and stab me in the back, I trust no one except for myself. Before you invest in friends, you need to find yourself, invest in yourself, find your happy place in life.

1 Like

Ill be your friend. I feel lonely a lot too. My name is Danielle

3 Likes

Welcome, Danielle. You won’t be lonely on here, lots of good people to meet, and chat with.

3 Likes