Can’t make it past one week

When you reed something and it just impress you and helps . The messenger also needs apluse. Thank you for a strong and powerfull messeng and a new way of thinking . From the bottom off my heart thank you . You made my day and saved me from a lot of trouble and pain -S

2 Likes

You said it. The slightest inconvenience. There will be plenty of those so buckle up! Can’t really means i won’t. Be mindful of what you say about and to yourself, bc its thats what you’ll bring about. I hooe the best 4u. I can be my own worst enemy :100: :slightly_smiling_face:

I HOPE the best 4u.

Yeah…his alcoholism brought him here. Relapse does NOT have to be part of the process, although it can be, its not a requirement.
:v:t4:

The first days are always hard but there is not a guide to life and you only live once. So hang inn there and surely it gets better and if you crack the kode ,please do tell.
There are no easy days.
Love another struggeling soul

Thank you!

Glad you wrote that, ive been thinking it was, and was down hearted

I know how you feel. There was a time when i couldn’t get 24 hours of sobriety (also from cocaine). I would use, wish I hadn’t, promise myself i was done, and buy more later the same day!
It was an awful cycle and i felt like i couldn’t escape.

And then I found this place and really thought about what is most important to me and what i am willing to do to protect it. I had to find my reason to get sober before it would stick. Have you thought about what your reason or reasons are for getting sober?

Some for example are

Family
Health
Relationships

It could really be anything.
Sending :people_hugging::heart: your way
We’re all rooting for you.

2 Likes