Can we please have a song/music thread?

Here goes-- my top 5:
Motionless in White- Another Life
Adele- Remedy
Three days grace- Painkiller
Micah Tyler- Different
Cher- You haven’t seen the last of me (burlesque version)

I’m all over the place-- are you? I’d love to hear some of y’alls favorite songs!

3 Likes

Wanna here something crazy :joy: I like music and I listen to it all the time. But I don’t know any songs​:joy: and like I won’t remember the name of a song or the lyrics to it no matter how many times I listen to it. But I like happy dance style music lol or techno bc then I don’t have to remember lyrics :grin:

2 Likes

My top 5 of all times.

Cher- Half Breed
Luke Bryan- What makes you country
The Offspring- Come out and play
Alice Cooper-Poison
John Fogherty/Creedence Clearwater Revival
-Proud Mary

2 Likes

Dancing monkey

1 Like

I’m the opposite, I love music. Knows all the lyrics, and I’ve got way more than 5 favorites. But I can’t to techno/dance or extreme hardrock like arch of enemy. Maybe because there’s no lyrics I can actually hear. Music for me puts words on feelings that I can’t do myself. :blush:

3 Likes

I don’t know anyone personally who has a broader/more eclectic taste than me :joy: Some day I’ll get around to posting some stuff.

I added the “music” tag to this topic for you. If you click/tap on the small “music” word by the title, it should bring you to some other music threads that have been made in the past, if you’re interested. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

This is totally me as well!

1 Like

Flagpole sitter - Harvey Danger
Sober- Pink
King for a day- Pierce the veil ft Kellin Quinn
God only knows - Beach Boys
Queen - Perfume Genius

I love love love music, I play it ALL of the time. Rarely a moment when theres nothing playing . Im a firm believer that music can dictate your mood so I try to stay on the cheerier side. But pop punk is just too good and angsty !

1 Like