Ontario here
Yourself?

1 Like

Ontario too

2 Likes

Ontario as well :slight_smile:

1 Like

How are ya today?

Ok anyone else? Haha How are u guys doing?

1 Like

:+1::+1: Busy day, but a good one! How are you?

Good good. Making progress today. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks. I had a great day actually. I know right? Lol i would take a cold sickness over the alcohol anyday :slight_smile:

1 Like

Was a great day and just rolled over to double digits!!! 10 days clean. One big hump to get through in the next 2 days though…payday Thursday. But ive already picked out what i want to do with that $$ id have spent on a couple 8balls so im hoping i spend it wiser at least.

Good! Reached some good insights about my recovery yesterday, about my need to ask humbly for support from people who care about my well being. Also enjoying a beautiful sunny day here, on my way to visit some clients (I work in sales). How are you?

1 Like

Doing well and feeling better than ever. Beautiful day here too. Had an appt today that went great. So no complaints

Hows everyone doing today? Day 12 for me. And another beautiful day here. Happy 24 hope to hear from you!!

2 Likes

Ontario here

1 Like

Saskatchewan born and raised and I’ve never lived anywhere else. 191 days sober today!

4 Likes

Great job on your days🙂

1 Like

Day 13. Feeling positive and looking forward to my aa meeting tonight. Another beautiful day here. Its been super nice this week for a change. Happy 24 guys. Hope everyone is doing well

2 Likes

Good for you Mav! Keep rocking it!

Hey :canada:…Sat night!!! 915 atl time. Im tucked in on the couch here in the maritimes. Friends all over at my sister’s theyve been drinking and blowin the coca for about 27hrs now since last night. Invited me over but told her no. Had a good 4 days at work and now just want my lemonade and italian bmt from subway. Marked Day 14 today. Im exhausted. Its taking everything in me to not text my dealer (he delivers for free ya know) but man…14 days after nearly 2yrs everyday!! My nose is even healing, no one needs details but i didnt think it could. Might have caught this train wreck in time after all.
Now…this sub that i can eat and taste and enjoy!! And the Mandalorian eh!!!

6 Likes

Checking in with u guys. Hope everyone is doing well. Im really happy to be waking up sober another day…no hangover…no extreme anxiety. Looking to hear from more from everyone and new people. Happy 24. Enjoy!

4 Likes

Newfoundland here, 3 days sober and fighting on! Hope all is good, keep up the good work.

7 Likes