Candida Overgrowth help please!

Vinngegars can be a big offender too. You’ve got great recommendations!

1 Like

Yeah, vinegars are rough with candida. That’s why I love apple cider vinegar, as it’s the only one that provides an alkalizing effect in the body, and kills candida. I swear by the ACV shots. It helps with digestion, it has probiotic properties, which can help with diarrhea (if it’s cause by a bacterial infection), lowers cholesterol, aids in weight loss, etc…it’s tough to choke down sometimes, so I dilute it with water (and honey sometimes)…just don’t use it too much, because it’s acidity can ruin the enamel of your teeth.

1 Like

Unless its around Easter and we are dying eggs or summer for pickles, the only vinegar I use is ACV. I haven’t done the shots of it, makes me shudder to think of it lol. But your recommendations I can totally see working for it! I’ll have to get brave and try it lol.

1 Like

Here’s the recipe I follow:
1 glass of warm or hot water (12–16 ounces)
2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar.
2 tablespoons lemon juice.
½–1 teaspoon ground ginger.
¼ teaspoon cinnamon.
1 dash cayenne pepper.
1 teaspoon raw, local honey (optional)

The first time, it might be a shock to the system, but think of the health benefits!

2 Likes

Do you do that once a day? I’m all about suffering thru stuff for the health benefits lol. Sure beats years of physical suffering I’ve come to learn!

No, I usually do 1-2 a week, spaced out a few days. I have weak teeth already, so I have to watch the acidity.

1 Like

Beautiful I can handle that! I’ll add that to my regimine, thanks!!

Heck yeah!!!

1 Like

Ever add turmeric to it? Or too much? Lol

1 Like

I haven’t, but I cook with it all the time. I don’t see why it couldn’t work though!

1 Like

I was just thinking may as well get two birds stoned at once! Lol. May be overkill but if so, I’ll take it back out and do that separately.

1 Like

Tumeric is a wonder food. I take minimum 500mg per day, for joint health. My hands, elbows, and shoulders take a pounding doing Krav, so Tumeric is my anti-inflammatory got-to.

1 Like

Oregano essential oil with kill off most anything in the gut,

What brand do do use?

Jocko Joint Warfare.

1 Like