Can't believe tomorrow will be 3 months clean

Tomorrow will be 3 months clean and I’m not going to lie, it’s been a up hill battle but completely with it. I’ve never felt so confident in knowing i will never use again. My life has changed and I’ve been able to take on so much more. Every time i face sometime negative or challenging in the past would go to using. But now i gave my problems head on and deal with them. Getting and staying sober is worth it. I hope this helps someone in need. I’m here for anyone that wants to talk or someone to talk too.

22 Likes

That’s fantastic I’m 5 days of alcohol cocaine and the cocodomol :pensive:of lots of failed attempts, I feel different this time, taking things into consideration more of what can make me slip and each day at a time, and also lifestyle and people, although it is greatly around me, I’m kinda shutting those people out and getting on with it as I don’t want it :muscle:

9 Likes

There’s amazing ppl on this app that can and will help you through all three hard times. I’m here if you need someone as well. All you need to do is want to stop. It’s worth it, trust me.

4 Likes

Brilliant thank you happy Sunday

2 Likes

I pray you and everyone has a blessed day. Again I’m here if you need someone to vent to.

1 Like

That’s a really big deal! Something started to shift in me regarding drinking right around 4 months. It only gets better.

2 Likes

That is so wonderful to hear. Congratulations on your 3 months!!

2 Likes

Congrats on three months clean!

2 Likes

I never get tired of hearing sobriety success stories. Congratulations reaching 3 months! Couldn’t be happier for you :people_hugging::muscle::tada:

1 Like

That’s fantastic, I aim to get there

2 Likes

Congratulations on 3 months! Keep up the hard work :muscle:

2 Likes

Congratulations :balloon::tada::confetti_ball: with 3 months! Keep it up :muscle:

3 Likes

Congratulations! :sparkler:

2 Likes

Congrats! I’m really proud of you. Nice job. :blush::two_hearts:

3 Likes

Hey, you’re not alone in it. I as well have failed attempts to recover, this recovery which I have right now is my third already. It’s hard sometimes, but it’s better than dying on some addicted shit.
That’s amazing you have 5 days! I’m really proud of you. :blush: You’re doing nice! Keep going. :heart:

3 Likes

Thank you everyone for the kind words. I’m so proud of my hard work and grateful for all those who helped me get here. I pray and hope everyone has a blessed and fantastic day.

Also happy father’s day to all the dad’s.

1 Like

Congrats on 3 months. I just completed 2 months.

1 Like